Monday, March 03, 2008

Rebellion Update!

Greetings Comrades!

Tragedy has struck the glorious Mailbox Rebellion!  Some imperialist pig/conformist has moved my name tag back to the right side of my mail slot today.  Surely this was a challenge to our ideals and principals as a free thinking left-sider was made by some bitter conformist.   This act of tyranny was dealt with quickly and decisively (basically I moved my name tag back over to the left side of my designated slot, but I did so decisively!) 

No word yet on who made the change, though I have my list of suspects.  Resources are limited but we he have the strength of our ideals.  There is concern this was the act of an insider - perhaps a loyal reader of "Besmirching Squirrels" who may be acting as a double agent.  Inquiries have begun and we will not stop until we purge all infidels from our ranks.  We need names.

In the meantime the glorious left-sided revolution continues.  

Viva la Mailbox Rebellion! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Vive the lefties! Left is good - southpaws in the US and khakis in Australia!