Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rude behavior at 32,000 feet

I am on a flight to California, and it sounds like someone behind me
is cutting their finger nails. Yeeewwww gross!

I haven't seen them doing it, but it sounds like it - and it sounds
like it is the person right behind me. That sound is so distinctive,
and the timing between clicks is just right... I don't know what else
it could be. I'm in a middle seat, so I am going to use the twisting
"I'm not spying on you I'm only streatching move" to catch them in the
act. Hold on.

Nope, couldn't catch them in the backhand or forehand twist, nor with
the extra backhand for good measure.

How did they get clippers on the plane anyway? I thought they were
banned, and that you couldn't buy them in airport stores? Okay, that
was more than 10 clips for the fingers and some bonus ones for the
thumbs. Either that sound is something else or he is working on his
toes. Did the TSA change their policies and I don't know it?

It feels like something hit my hair. Do you think a stray nail can be
launched that far? Uggh. I want to get it out but I don't want to
touch my hair doing it. Maybe I should take an electric razor and
shave my head bald just to be safe. It will grow back. Looking like a
doofus for a few months would be a small price to pay compared to
touching someones cruddy, discarded clippings.

Okay, they've stopped. I can't think of what else it could be. When
the plane lands, I'm checking this guy's nails. If they look trimed,
he owes me a pair of clippers and a wig.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: