Friday, September 19, 2008

Arrgh! It be International Talk Like a Pirate Day!


Today be Sept 19th, also known as International Talk Like a Pirate Day (Arrggghhh!). In honor of this most glorious of holidays, I present to ye, the top-20 songs about Pirating (brought to us by our good friends at Top-5).

Enjoy mateys!

The Top 20 Songs to Play on International Talk Like a Pirate Day

20. I Feel Piratey

19. Paint It, Blackbeard

18. Some Kind of Plunderful

17. No Wench, No Cry

16. Arrrr-E-S-P-E-C-T

15. This Plank Was Made for Walkin'

14. Fight for Your Right to Pillage

13. Me Hearties Will Go On

12. 50 Ways to Cleave Yer Lubber

11. Aye Will Survive

10. Arrrr! You're Lonesome Tonight!

9. Tainted Rum

8. You Arrrr So Booty-ful

7. Who Poured the Grog Out?

6. Hot Pegs

5. Planks for the Enemies

4. Can't Take My Eye Off of You

3. I Guess That's Why They Call 'Em Doubloons

2. Mateys, I'm Amazed

and the Number 1 Song to Play on International Talk Like a Pirate Day...

1. I Still Haven't Found What This Hook Is For

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, an oldie but goodie. I can't believe I was traveling on Pirate Day - one of the best days of the year.