Thursday, April 21, 2011

Greek Easter Pick up Lines


If you are Greek, this is comedy gold! If you have friends who are Greek, share this with them. It will give them a much needed laugh this week. Trust me - its gold.

GREEK EASTER PICK-UP LINES:

#1 Hi there. Can I buy you a candle?

#2 So, do you come here often? Yeah, me neither.

#3 You know, the scent of your perfume really compliments the smell of your burned hair

#4 Would you like a flower?... I got it from the Kouvouklion...

#5 The light of that candle really hides the fasting-induced black circles around your eyes.

#6 Do you like this version of Hristos Anesti?

#7 Would you like to go for a walk around the block with me...my mother, sister, yiayia, Thia Sofia and my 3 cousins?

#8 Don't know the words either huh?

#9 That shade of lipstick looks great on you and the ikona.

#10 Nice eggs

No comments: