Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ugly American: Update!

I have an update on an earlier post "Ugly American." In this post, I debated between which photo to use for my new passport - one where I looked doped up loser vs. one with psycho eyes.  I ultimately chose the psycho-eyed photo cause my hair looked better.

Anyway, I recently used my new passport for the first time to get a Visa for Brazil, and I was rejected!  The official word is I didn't fill in one of the blanks on the on-line form.  Maybe.  It could also be the psycho eyes.

There wasn't time to resubmit, so I had to cancel the trip.  I am hopefully going to reschedule in a month or two.  We'll see then if it was the form or the eyes.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on, show us the pictures. we'll help you figure out which one to use!